Client Success Manager
About The Position
As a Client Success, the individual will play a key role in driving expansion through customer account management and retention.
The Client Success Manager will ensure the successful adoption and use of Datorama’s platform across our customer base. This role is the primary point of contact for customers and also handles all escalation management to the appropriate internal groups, understand their customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using Datorama most effectively. They will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenges.
- Set up your clients on Datorama’s platform, insure deliverable match client's requirements.
- Grow clients’ usage of the platform.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with allocated accounts.
- Support clients on a day to day basis to help resolve system issues and answer client questions.
- Co-ordinate and deliver client deliverables.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for your client on allocated accounts.
- Be pro-active in presenting innovative and creative analyst relations plans and ideas for your clients.
- Identify relevant analysts for particular activities and manage the briefing process.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital analytics/media buy, preferably in top tier media agency or Adtech vendor.
- Previous commercial experience, preferably in the technology sector.
- Understanding of databases and data mapping.
- Extensive experience using Excel and SQL.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- High level of Hebrew and English, both written and verbal.
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload.
- Project management skills.
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry / eco-system.
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling.
- Technology related B.S. or B.A. degree.