About The Position
We are looking for an energetic, super positive and service oriented individual to be an Office Manager in our Tel Aviv office.
This person will be part of the local and global Operations team, responsible for a perfectly operating work environment by organizing operational, administrative and welfare activities and managing the office day-to-day.
Things you'll do:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Manage suppliers and service providers – engage, constantly improve terms and maintain great working relations
- Budget control and monitoring
- Travel & Expenses coordination
- Maintains a high-level condition of the facilities, ongoing cleaning and office maintenance
- Liaising with other internal groups, such as HR, IT and Finance
- Supports Welfare activities, at all levels, in and out of the office
- Supports ad-hoc and ongoing projects in the local market on all relevant admin aspects
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role and industry
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- High level of communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High-Level English
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who is a doer, self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Someone who enjoys helping others and will take upon themselves to support everyone in the office to make the day-to-day work smooth, clean and fun. This position includes working collaboratively to liaise with other Datorama employees and offices.