About The Position
We are looking for a strong QA engineer to join our great team. This person will work in the R&D department of a fast growing and dynamic global company. This role requires high cooperation with the Product and R&D teams.
This person must be a curious, diligent, innovative, problem solver and a team player with a strong motivation to excel.
- Own the quality domain and serve as a focal point for all QA matters in the squad.
- Take part in shaping and leading the QA methodology and convention.
- Gain extensive knowledge of the Datorama platform.
- Research and prepare extensive test plans with automation in mind.
- Proactively drive quality improvement.
- Graduate of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 4 year experience in testing SaaS applications.
- At least 1 year of experience with Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with OLTP and OLAP Databases.
- Good understanding of the entire software development lifecycle – an advantage.
- Excellent Communication and articulation skills
- Team player.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.