Organizational Development Lead
About The Position
We are looking for a smart, experienced and energetic person to be part of our HR team and lead all Organization Development processes and practices in the company.
The Organizational Development Lead will establish and contribute to strategic projects in the areas of Talent, Learning, Career Development, Employee Assessment and much more.
- Develop programs and practices, capable of taking concepts from ideas to very real actions.
- Establish employees performance assessment strategies including global training and roll out.
- Create talent mapping framework and programs to grow and promote talents from within.
- Connect various initiatives to one global plan of career planning, inner mobility and promotions.
- Build training programs to current methodologies of goals setting and tracking.
- Constantly create global, most updated best practice and new knowledge to support and promote the business strategic direction.
- 7+ years of OD experience in the fields of leadership, talent, culture, employee experience and engagement.
- Experience in working with and influencing senior leaders as well as being capable of diving deep into the organization to implement initiatives that impact the grass roots of the business.
- Experience in working at a global organization with various stakeholders around the globe, owning OD results as a proven measure of success.
- BA or higher in Behavioral Science or Education domains
- Excellent communicator
- Superb English – a must
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who is a doer, self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. A talented person who is capable of taking concepts from ideas to very real actions, being able to bring in best practices and processes of their domain while being flexible to the changing organizational environment.