Help Desk Specialist
About The Position
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related issues to computer systems, hardware, or software. Response to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements a solution.
Things you'll do:
- Provide technical assistance and support computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to tickets either in person, system or over the phone.
- Manage lists
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems upon demand
- Respond to email messages for an internal employee seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of the problem.
- Walk users through the problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Meet SLA policy
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT helpdesk
- Fluent Hebrew + English spoken and written
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers)
- Deep knowledge of Apple and Microsoft OS
- Experience with imaging tools such as SCCM
- Experience with MAC – an advantage
- Communication skills for interfacing with employees and multi-tasking environment.
- Experience using trouble ticketing systems like Freshservice, Sysaid, ServiceNow – a must
- Knowledge and Anti Virus client configuration
- Knowledge of VOIP assistance