Senior Front End Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join a uniquely strong team! As a member of the team, you will be focusing on building and enhanced new features in our analytics platform. You will implement the user interface of our web app, You will be responsible for building, polishing, and delivering beautiful, and usable user experience. You will make the most of the modern tools like Angular5, Mobx, ES6, and SASS.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (Karma/Jasmine/Protractor etc.)
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Angular and React.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Experience creating responsive and/or adaptive websites.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.