QA Team leader
About The Position
We are looking for a strong QA team leader to lead our manual team. This person will work in the R&D department of a fast growing and dynamic global company. The role requires high cooperation with the Product and R&D squads while pushing for raising the quality in Datorama constantly.
This person must be a curious, diligent, innovative, problem solver with strong leadership skills.
- Manage a large team of manual QA engineers in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Own the quality domain and serve as a focal point for the QA in the squads.
- Lead and shape the manual QA methodologies and conventions in Datorama.
- Mentoring, guiding the QA members in the squads with their day-to-day work.
- Lead by example - be involved hands-on in QA tasks in the squads.
- Proactively drive quality improvement in Datorama.
- A graduate of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of leadership and mentoring experience.
- At least 4-year experience in testing SaaS applications.
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies.
- Proven experience with OLTP and OLAP Databases.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the entire software development lifecycle.
- Excellent Communication and articulation skills.