About The Position
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to be responsible for employee’s expense reimbursements and assure compliance with company’s travel & expense policy. Responsibilities include reviewing invoices/ expenses, checking against internal policies and working with the related financial systems in the company.
Things you'll do :
- Work closely with the team Controller and the Bookkeeper’s team.
- Process and review travel/ expense reports timely and accurately, ensuring necessary approvals and relevant documentation.
- Function as the key contact person for resolving inquiries regarding expense items.
- Audit and Reconciliation – manage the process of assuring compliance with Company’s T&E Policy.
- Preparing accruals and reconciling to the general ledger for monthly closing for T&E expenses.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reports and docs for audit/ review and reports for management.
- Provide analytical feedback to ensure policies and appropriate controls are in compliance and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Assist team members with ad hoc tasks.
- High level of English (oral and written) - a must
- High attention to details
- Bookkeeper Diploma level 2- an advantage
- Great Excel skills - a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively