Revenue Assistant Controller - Temporary Position
About The Position
We are looking for a Revenue Assistant Controller to join the finance team. An effective assistant controller has good knowledge of accounting principles. You must be organized with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively
- Processing accounting receivables incoming payments- weekly reconciliation of customer`s payments.
- Reviewing and approving customer`s agreements. High attention to details is required, to make sure the agreements comply with company`s guidelines.
- Records and maintain revenue data in SF system.
- Working closely with sales managers and supporting them through the submission process.
- Reviewing monthly customer invoices, verifying invoices are in line with customer`s requests.
- Supporting other members of the finance team with customer collection process.
- Ensure the revenue month closing is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle.
- High level of English (oral and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA degree - a big advantage
- Previous experience with Salesforce - an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role - an advantage
- High attention to details
- Great Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively