Information Systems Specialist
About The Position
The Information Systems Specialist will work within the Information Systems department to support company business owners to interpret and actualize continual process improvement requirements as they surface in the areas of Finance, HR, and Sales.
This role coordinates department requests for functionality, document, and conduct test scripts and supports the integration and promotion process.
- Contribute to the user experience through Salesforce & NetSuite Order to Cash process, add-ons apps, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction and in alignment with Information System policy.
- Partner with Billing specialist to define, create and schedule deliverables by defining the scope, objectives, metrics, and plan for both business process improvements and deployment.
- Supports HRIS.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to business process owners and resolves issues in a timely fashion.
- Graduate with Extension - Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance or Industrial Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in ERP Financial systems (Oracle, SAP B1, Netsuite).
- HCM Business Process knowledge or key user (Namely, Success factor, BambooHR) – an advantage.
- Ability to work globally.
- BI and ETL experience – an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English.
- Experience with cloud solutions.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to translate technical specifications into customer/business requirements.
- E-Signature knowledge – an advantage.
- Google Sites – an advantage.