Marketing Manager APAC
About The Position
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful SaaS startup company that is experiencing tremendous growth. The APAC Marketing Manager will join our expanding Marketing team and will be developing and executing inbound marketing, demand generation, event marketing and management, lead management and automated online marketing programs to drive lead conversion and make a huge contribution to our efforts to get our name out there and become the standard for marketing data analytics. The right candidate will have a strong mix of marketing strategy, campaign management and execution skills!
- Execute a range of programs, including events and on-line campaigns, designed to build the pipeline of opportunities for the APAC business.
- Take responsibility for the business impact of each program, working closely with sales development and sales functions to ensure effective follow-up.
- Drive an integrated marketing approach with a cross-functional corporate sales and marketing team based in Europe and in the US.
- Work with appropriate groups (e.g. product marketing, sales, customer success) to utilize appropriate messaging platforms, content, and stories from each campaign.
- Manage external agencies as required.
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization and future enhancements.
- Manage project related budgets and take responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign spend.
- Assess and execute on partner marketing opportunities, as available and as required.
- Take the lead on writing content as well as editing content written by other team members to add real value to our readers and maintain a consistent and professional tone, brand, and quality
- Distribute datorama’s content through a variety of different channels and measure the effectiveness of our overall content marketing program.
- 3-6 years of experience in content creation, demand generation, or similar - B2B ad-tech environment preferred!
- Strong editorial skills and standards; an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) that can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free narrative
- Highly-organized project manager capable of balancing multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Comfort with ambiguity and excitement to figure out the right thing to do rather than just execute on a direction
- Strong sense of pride in your work as it will be the primary way most people interact with
- A hands-on, flexible team player who will work in a collaborative environment to drive projects forward
- Self-motivated and assertive individual with strong organizational, planning and delivering skills
- Experience working with marketing technology platforms
- Creative, analytical and FUN-LOVING mindset