Technical Project Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a highly technical, smart and resourceful individual to be responsible for our AUS clients' initial engagement with our platform.
The Project Manager will be responsible for Professional Services implementation and the on-boarding enablement in the AUS Market.
- Act as the customer’s first point of contact for implementation related aspects.
- Analyze and understand client's business objectives and translate them to technical requirements.
- Define and manage scope; and requirements across the project life cycle.
- Compile dependencies, commitments and development milestones into a project plan. Track and update the plan on a regular basis.
- Communicate project status internally and to the customer. Ensure that any issues which may impact objectives are brought forward and addressed.
- Manage the project’s risks, changes and documentation.
- Establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals within the project timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a SaaS and/or AdTech organization.
- International project management experience – mandatory.
- Hands on experience in BI tools - mandatory
- Hands on experience in SQL / Python
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload.
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Advertising & Marketing experience/ Advertising Agency experience (preferred).
- Strong ability to solve problems.
- Natural leadership skills.