About The Position
We are looking for an energetic, super positive and service oriented individual to be an Office Manager in our Sydney office. This person will be part of the Global Operations team, responsible for a perfectly operating work environment by organizing operational, administrative and welfare activities and managing the office day-to-day.
- Greet and meet office visitors.
- Maintain the condition of the office by making sure facilities are clean, neat and safe.
- Liaise with external vendors and internal departments within the company, make sure all office supplies & equipment are in place while supporting employees’ needs.
- Support travel arrangements, mainly by working with the company’s travel system, take full responsibility of the booking process, travel requests, training, best practices, communication with travel agents and expense reports, of APAC employees.
- Set up new employees and walk them through the onboarding process.
- Support ad-hoc projects in the local market on all relevant admin aspects.
- Plan and execute top-notch office and company events and activities: Happy Hours, Fun days.
- Support remote APAC offices activity.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and industry.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- High level of communication & interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who's a self-motivated doer that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, someone who takes joy in helping others and will take upon himself/herself to support everyone in the office and make the day-to-day work smooth and enjoyable. This position includes collaborating and coordinating with other Datorama employees and offices.