About The Position
The Project Manager will be responsible for Professional Services implementation and the on-boarding enablement in the US Market.
- Act as the customer’s first point of contact for implementation related aspects.
- Define and manage scope; and requirements across the project life cycle.
- Compile dependencies, commitments and development milestones into a project plan. Track and update the plan on a regular basis.
- Communicate project status internally and to the customer. Ensure that any issues which may impact objectives are brought forward and addressed.
- Assist project engagement managers in the execution of project plans and ensure that all team members understand their assigned responsibilities.
- Manage the project’s risks, changes and documentation.
- Establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals within the project timelines.
- Strong ability to solve problems.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a SaaS and/or AdTech organization
- International project management experience – mandatory
- Strong technical background and technical understanding
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Advertising & Marketing experience/ Advertising Agency experience (preferred)