Partner Development Manager
About The Position
Building a thriving partner ecosystem is a key strategic objective for the company. Following a period of rapid organic growth, we are building a community of certified partners who can help us accelerate growth and deliver long-term value and customer success.
As the Partner Development Manager, you will primarily be responsible for recruiting and onboarding new certified enablement partners, assisting in their joint efforts with our sales team, and coordinating with partners on specific deals and professional services projects. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with certified enablement partners and their technical teams. Your mission is to help make our partners successful in their work with Datorama and cultivate new business opportunities through our partner channel.
You will be joining a new team and as such, you will get the opportunity to shape the program as well as support other business development initiatives. You will also be expected to advocate for the program internally.
The position is based in our NYC HQ but reports into the SVP Partnerships & Business Development who is based in London. As such, it requires an individual who is comfortable operating on their own a lot of the time. We are looking for a self-starter with a strong background in channel sales, partnership management, and experience working with consultants or managed service providers.
This position requires a unique blend of strong relationship management and business skills combined with partner-focused professional experience. You will bring a track record of strong follow-through, project completion, and consistently keeping commitments to partners. In this role you will:
- Work with a variety of partners and understand their businesses--be partner facing.
- Effectively communicate and educate partners on the technical architecture of the Datorama platform.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Client Success, Training and other Datorama teams in order to develop, complete and deploy partner solutions.
- Manage multiple simultaneous deal cycles and enablement projects with partner organizations.
- Work with Datorama professional services and product teams to ensure that partners are up to date with Datorama news, releases and offers.
- Coordinate with Datorama sales team on all deals involving a value-added co-sell partner.
- Own all reporting related to partner deals, including regular maintenance of Salesforce and PRM (Partner Relationship Management) software.
- Actively grow the Datorama partner community by targeting systems integrators, consultants and digital analytics providers to provide Datorama services.
- Maintain communications with partners throughout the enablement lifecycle.
- Develop the certification process (with Product) and manage with each partner solution.
- Think creatively to troubleshoot sometimes complex issues.
- Passion for partner success
- Strong commercial skills
- Experience in channel sales or partnership development, ideally within martech/ adtech.
- 5+ years experience with digital marketing technologies
- Ability to multitask and manage many projects (10-15) at one time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills)
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Superior detail orientation and organization.
- Flexible travel schedule.
- BS in a tech or marketing field, or equivalent experience