Enterprise Sales Engineer
About The Position
Datorama is the leading marketing intelligence platform, enabling marketers to centralize all of their data into one single source of truth enabling them to optimize performance, speed-to-insight, and impact on growth. As the company is experiencing rapid growth, there is an opportunity for a talented Enterprise Sales Engineer to join the team in a hands-on role.
Prior Enterprise SE experience is key to the role. Reporting to the Director of Sales Engineering, you will join a fast-paced SE team to contribute to the sales team’s deal cycles. Consultative selling, ability to multitask many different ongoing deals, great technical skills, and a curiosity about our prospects’ businesses are vital to this role.
- Communicate Datorama’s value to technical and non-technical prospects
- Build and run custom demos for prospective clients
- Work with prospects to assess potential use cases and collect requirements
- Implement custom Datorama installations for workshops and Proofs of Concept
- Develop and maintain client relationships with allocated accounts until closed and beyond, to cross/upsell opportunities
- Facilitate smooth handoff of key accounts to Enablement/Account Management/ Client Success
- Identify and communicate feature requests to Tier 2 Support and Product Teams
· 3 – 5 years’ experience as a sales engineer in a SaaS and/or AdTech organization
· Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
· Excel proficiency (SQL/Database experience a plus)
· Ability to juggle a multitude of concurrent projects
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Time management skills with ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload
· Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams
· B.S. or B.A. degree in engineering field
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.