Sales Operations Specialist
About The Position
This is a great opportunity to join our Sales team and be a key contributor to their success. In this role, you will work cross-functionally across all members of the business to support Sales to drive meaningful data insights directly with the Global Sales Operations Manager. You will help drive strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency. The specialist will contribute toward sales enablement initiatives, lead generation support, data integrity, forecasting, and reporting.
You will provide support with all day-to-day office needs undertaking a proactive approach to developing a systematic function with all projects including Salesforce.com business processes, training initiatives, and administrative support.
- Assist with organizing internal events such as sales onboarding, training, quarterly business reviews, and weekly sales meetings
- Work with teams to optimize business processes and CRM related activities (e.g. managing data quality to the highest level for ongoing and accurate decision-making)
- Coordinate the development and roll-out of sales programs including the design of training guides
- Collect and analyze data to produce weekly reports on sales metrics including but not limited to sales effectiveness, competitive performance, data trends and other KPIs
- Investigate new tools to propel greater productivity and train team on the use of technology stack to ensure optimal use
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Economics, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in sales and/or marketing operations preferred
- Experienced with working in a highly cross-functional, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial environment
- Display professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion when handling matters of confidential nature
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask, understand priorities and balance workload in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills coupled with the ability to effectively articulate insights and recommend solutions
- Computer skills: BI software experience (a plus), Salesforce.com (a plus), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Suite