Sales Manager- UK
About The Position
The Sales Manager is a hunter role based in our London Office. The role will focus on driving new customer acquisition within Media & Digital Agencies. This individual will play a key role in driving the continued UK expansion joining a high performing sales team. This is a ground floor opportunity to join an early stage start-up that is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Locate and present to leading Group and Independent Media and Digital Agencies within the UK.
- Identify, call, email and pitch F2f the Datorama offering to new prospects and existing stakeholders within these Agencies.
- Working closely with Sales Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate required pipeline.
- During the sales process, if appropriate manage the proof of concept with support from a sales engineer.
- Foster and and maintain client relationships with key agencies contacts, co-ordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades if required)
- Help continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future Sales team members
- 5+ years experience in SaaS or Ad tech/ Mar tech sales. Experience with the BI/Analytics/DB space is preferred.
- Understand the changing nature of Agencies within the online advertising industry and eco-system as a whole.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload.
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling.
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams.
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to win.
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- B.S. or B.A. degree.