Sales Manager - Enterprise
About The Position
The Sales Manager is a hunter role based in our London Office. The role will focus on driving new customer acquisition within Enterprise accounts. This individual will play a key role in driving the continued UK expansion joining a high performing sales team. This is a ground floor opportunity to join an early stage start-up that is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Locate and present to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the UK.
- Identify, call, email and pitch f2f the Datorama offering to new prospects and existing stakeholders within these accounts.
- Working closely with Sales Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate required pipeline.
- During the sales process, if appropriate manage the proof of concept with support from a sales engineer.
- Foster and and maintain client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades if required)
- Help continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future Sales team members
- 5+ years experience in SaaS or Ad tech/ Mar tech sales. Experience with the BI/Analytics/DB space is preferred.
- Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and eco-system as a whole.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload.
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling.
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams.
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to win.
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- B.S. or B.A. degree
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.