Business Development Representative
About The Position
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will play a key role as we expand our marketing activities to support our fast-growing business. You will be a part of our growing marketing and sales teams to identify, prospect, and qualify opportunities from marketing generated leads and proactive outbound efforts targeting accounts to feed the sales pipeline.
• Nurture, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities via phone and email
• Research accounts prior to first contact to understand the prospect needs and educate the prospect on the benefits of the platform
• Perform outbound cold calling targeting companies that meets the clients customer profile
• Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
• Work closely with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
• Work closely with Sales Managers to identify and uncover opportunities at target accounts
• Identify opportunities to hand-off to the Sales Account Executive for further follow-up
• Responsible for meeting SDR metrics and assigned goals
• Responsible for managing leads through a defined process
• Track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com
• Minimum 1-2 year(s) of lead qualification/business development experience within a technology company, in support of providing qualified leads to the sales organization.
• Experience in outbound cold calling targeting multiple level contacts including executive management
• Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries
• Experience in prospecting, nurturing, educating and qualifying target prospects to create sales-ready opportunities
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage time and resources effectively
• Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
• Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features
• Self-starter, with a high-energy, positive phone presence
• Experience working with Agencies and/ or enterprises is a big plus!
• Experience with SalesForce.com is a plus!
• multi-lingual, English, German, French- a plus