Business Development Representative
About The Position
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will play a key role as we expand our marketing activities to support our fast-growing business. You will be a part of our growing marketing and sales teams to identify, prospect, and qualify opportunities from marketing generated leads and proactive outbound efforts targeting accounts to feed the sales pipeline.
• Nurture, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities via phone and email
• Research accounts prior to first contact to understand the prospect needs and educate the prospect on the benefits of the platform
• Perform outbound cold calling targeting companies that meets the clients customer profile
• Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
• Work closely with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
• Work closely with Sales Managers to identify and uncover opportunities at target accounts
• Identify opportunities to hand-off to the Sales Account Executive for further follow-up
• Responsible for meeting SDR metrics and assigned goals
• Responsible for managing leads through a defined process
• Track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com
• Minimum 1-2 year(s) of lead qualification/business development experience within a technology company, in support of providing qualified leads to the sales organization.
• Experience in outbound cold calling targeting multiple level contacts including executive management
• Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries
• Experience in prospecting, nurturing, educating and qualifying target prospects to create sales-ready opportunities
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage time and resources effectively
• Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
• Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features
• Self-starter, with a high-energy, positive phone presence
• Experience working with Agencies and/ or enterprises is a big plus!
• Experience with SalesForce.com is a plus!
• multi-lingual, English, German, French- a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.