Join the Datorama Community, the #1 Forum for Insights and Knowledge-Sharing
In 2017, we launched the Datorama Community with the vision to create a forum where Datorama users could share their experiences and knowledge and empower one another to use the platform to its fullest potential. The Community serves as a place for our global user base and Datorama employees to collaborate, network and forge relationships. Today, the Community has over 2,700 total members worldwide.
Now more than ever, it’s important for our users to have a centralized place to go to for helpful resources and to collaborate with one another, to ensure that they are making the most of Datorama.
Today, we’re excited to announce that the Community has been enhanced with an even better look and feel, customer and Datorama employee authored tips and tricks posts coming every Tuesday, and an all new Datorama Marketing Champions category to network and gain expertise from this year’s class of Marketing Champions.
Here are just a few of the top reasons why you should join the Datorama Community if you haven’t already:
- Find answers to your questions: Have a burning question about the platform or want to share an interesting tip? You can head to the Community and share and find advice from other users and Datorama Community moderators.
- Stay up-to-date: Get the latest and greatest from announcements of upcoming events, to inside looks at new product features, to helpful content from fellow experts.
- Help shape & improve Datorama: Share feedback on newly released features and ideas for the product roadmap.
- Grow your network: Connect with like-minded users, leaders in the marketing analytics space, and Datorama Community moderators.
- Have fun!: Earn points and badges as you participate in the Community discussion categories and work your way to the top of the leaderboard. Also, check out our mind-bending riddles and see if you can solve one of them.
Stay tuned for more to come this year, including a new tips and tricks video series, exclusive swag rewards for top members, and virtual user meetups.
Click the link below to visit the new Community or join if you haven’t already!