Ready, set, go! It’s time to vote!
We are excited to announce that Datorama’s 2019 SXSW speaking slot was recently added to its PanelPicker. As the SXSW organizers crowdsource their programming, that means we’re one step closer to getting the chance to speak at one of the biggest technology happenings of the year.
To put it in perspective, last year over 5,700 proposals were submitted. This means we need your help to stand out from the pack and have our session gain acceptance.
So, what is SXSW all about?
SXSW is a gathering that celebrates the coming together of the technology, film and music industries. It is set to take place on March 8-17 in Austin, which is billed as the “premiere destination for discovery.”
Why does PanelPicker exist?
SXSW’s PanelPicker is a way for the community to help determine SXSW’s programming for its annual event. Its organizers see this as a way for participants to have a significant voice in determining conference activities.
And how can I help in all of this?
Our session dubbed “Is Marketing Intelligence Ending the Need for BI?” will be led by Datorama’s CSO & Co-founder, Katrin Ribant, who will be joined by two enterprise panelists for a healthy discussion.
All that said, let the voting begin!
This is how you can contribute:
- To vote, visit here and login or create an account
- Please make sure to check your email for a verification link
- To find out more about Datorama’s session, read our description of the slot here
- Once you get to that page, select the “Arrow/Vote Up” to cast your vote
- You can also share the link via the social media buttons under the “Share This Idea”
- Each registrant can vote once per proposal
- And, don’t forget! Every vote counts, so, please share it among friends and family so we earn a speaking session and a chance to meet you
Reminder: Voting Ends August 30, 11:59 PT.
Make sure you stay up-to-date with all the latest AdTech, MarTech, Data and Datorama-related news by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.