Datorama’s Heading to the Gartner Digital Marketing Conference
There’s a lot happening this week in the world of premiere marketing events, especially on the West Coast. In addition to MarTech in NorCal, SoCal will be buzzing with marketing and data analytics at The Gartner Digital Marketing Conference– running this Wednesday to Friday in beautiful San Diego.
We’ll be there and can’t wait for it to begin!
The Gartner Digital Marketing Conference has been growing by leaps and bounds every year and we’re excited to see what’s in store for 2017. This year’s theme “Marketers Take the Lead: Managing Change, Risk & Opportunity in the Era of the Empowered Customer” touches on many of the biggest challenges marketers face today.
Will you be there to? Reach out and say hello– we’d love to meet up. You can send us a note on Twitter via @datorama, @jaywilder, or @leahpope.
It’s hard to pick favorites with such an action packed agenda, but here are a handful of sessions we’d recommend checking out:
- 2016-2017 CMO Spend Survey: Budgets Climb as Marketers Juggle More Demands with Jake Sorofman Wednesday May 10th at 10:15am
- Marketing GPS: How to Measure Each Touch Point In Your Customer Journey with Jennifer Polk on Wednesday May 10th at 11:15am
- What the Fact: Data-Driven Marketing in the Age of Misinformation with Chrisi Eubanks on Thursday May 11th at 8:30am
- The Evolution of Marketing Dashboards by Lizzy Foo Kune on Thursday May 11th at 9:30am
- Talk to the Hand: How to Reach Consumers Who Use Technology to Cut Off Contact with Andrew Frank on Friday, May 12th at 9:15am
- Action! What Marketers Can Learn From Hollywood About Storytelling with Marty Kihn on Friday May 12th at 11:00am